Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Rumors of the iPhone 6 already???

I know that American culture can revolve around the newest phone, or car, or other items. I understand that this is a part of America. But after hyping the iPhone 5s and 5c for months and months, with people waiting 2 weeks to get them, I thought we could enjoy them for a little while. I was completely and utterly wrong. People have already started rumors about the iPhone 6. It won't even be announced for a year! Can we please stop getting one thing, and then the next minute needing another. This will create a culture I personally don't want to live in, and many people will agree. So please stop, with the rumors, the "leaks" (That are usually incorrect), the hyping up, the waiting in lines, and then the not caring once its over! Just live in the moment, and enjoy what we have now, not what we'll have later. And of course, take care everybody.

2 comments:

  1. As much as I would like that to change, I don't think it will. Not for a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This touches on the fact of almost having to much technology at least in my opinion and that people always want the next thing

    ReplyDelete