Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Going to the Supreme Court?

So my father and I have created a plan to go down in November to Washington D.C. to see the Supreme Court. We would leave after school on a Monday, fly down, and spend the night. Then Tuesday we would watch the trial, which will be about having a prayer before town meetings. A more in depth explanation of the trial will be going up after I get back. Then, we would spend the night, and then fly back on Wednesday. My dad is also writing a letter to his former law school professor, Justice Kagan. This would only be to meet her and shake her hand, but it would still be a great honor. Possibly we would also go to the Senate, but that requires tickets given out by your senator, and are impossible to get during this government shutdown. (The offices aren't open). I hope to give a long report on what happened when I get back. And of course, take care everybody!

7 comments:

  1. *envy**envy*envy**envy*
    Use the bathrooms, they're literally made of marble...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds like a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invideo tu! Use the bathrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an awesome opportunity to see our judicial system in action--and it is something to blog about for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I'm going to post about my experience and of course about the results of the case.

      Delete