Friday, October 25, 2013

My plan for the future of this blog

Up until now, many of my posts have been politics related. I've very much enjoyed this, but sometimes it can be hard to create factual and interesting posts about these subjects. I'd like to be able just to sit down and be able to let something just flow from my head, and have it be informed, and have the ability to express my opinion. Of course, there are many different changes I could make to do this. First, I'd like to start a "series" where I'll boot up garage band, and pick a topic, and just start talking. Also, I hope to try to get some game reviews out there, both for video games and board games. I'll review books, movies, and anything I can. The first game I'll most likely be reviewing is one I currently play. However, if it gets good feedback, I'll try doing more that I haven't played and maybe start uploading to YouTube. Anyway, comment what you think I should do, and I'll try to incorporate it. Also, comment if you blog is missing/incorrect on my blog list. I'll try to fix it as fast as possible.

7 comments:

  1. Moar video game reviews; start with The Binding of Isaac (you've certainly played it enough).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all good ideas. Is it OK if I let you know which I like best after seeing some examples?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is important, especially now, to allow a blog to evolve and change as needed. I completely support this idea. I like the url: it gives you a lot of options. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reviews are always needed and appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The plan should be to post more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that it is great that you can expand your blog to cover more stuff, variety is always great.

    ReplyDelete