Monday, September 23, 2013

What I intend do do with this blog!

Hey everybody!
So as the title suggests. this is going to explain what I want this blog to become, and what I will post. My hope for this blog is that it will grow and become a hub for us to talk about world, local, and many other issues! If you want to bring up anything, do so! Just leave a comment and start a conversation. I'm very interested in what you all have to say, and I'm sure others are too! Please, do not spam the chatbox, that is for all blogs in Mr. Fitz's english. Mainly, this blog with be about mainly politics. I plan to upload vlogs, and videos. I hope this will help me become better at podcasting and vlogging, as I hope to create a YouTube channel. Anyway, stay awhile! I would very much appreciate if if you shared and supported this! Growing is my goal!

1 comment: